1xBet Online Casino | Casino24.com

compare
Get up to:

Worth up to $1,500 + 150 Free Spins

1xBet Casino Welcome Package includes a highly impressive welcome bonus up to €/$1,500 in bonuses plus 150 Free Spins.

You Can Not Play

T&C Apply

Overview

Online Casino

Phone:

+49 800 588 9574

E-Operating Since:

2011

Owner:

Bonnal Ltd Casinos

Product Offers:

Online Casino

Currencies:

Euro, Russian Rubles, Turkish Lira, US Dollar

Deposit Methods:

BitCoin, ePay.bg, Maestro, Moneta.ru, Nordea, Perfect Money, Postepay, QIWI, Skrill, Skrill1-Tap, Todito Cash, UnionPay, Visa, Yandex.Money

Withdrawal Methods:

AstroPay Card, BitCoin, EcoPayz, Maestro, Neteller, QIWI, Skrill, Visa

Customer Support:

E-mail, Live Chat, Telephone

Languages Covered:

American English, Arabic, Australian English, British English, Bulgarian, Danish, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Italian, Korean, Latvian, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish

Mobile Application:

Yes

Software Platform:

1xBet

Bonus Types:

Cashback Bonus, Free Play/Bet Bonus, Loyalty Bonus, Reload Bonus, VIP/Highroller Bonus, Welcome Bonus

Restricted Countries:

Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, China, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iran, Islamic Republic Of, Ireland, Italy, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, United Kingdom, United States

Total Rating:

0

0 Replies to “1xBet Online Casino”

Total Star

0

User Review 5 (0 votes)

1xBet Online Casino Details

Established in 2011, 1xBet offers a rich selection of options for your betting and gaming experience. Although the casino focuses primarily on sports betting, the game selection by over 50 game providers is also highly impressive. Ensuring secure payment options and fair games, the casino strives to offer an exciting experience for casino enthusiasts.  In addition to special features that enrich your gaming experience, a highly impressive promotions page opens a world of wonders towards generous welcome offers, deposit bonuses, cashback, and giveaways, etc.

1xBet Online Casino Games

1xBet Online Casino opens up a world in which you will find everything from sports betting to gaming opportunities. The casino works with the top 40 game developers just to offer more than 2,000 games. You can enjoy the popular games including Dazzle Me, Viking Voyage, and Candy Dreams, get lost in the colorful world of iGaming, or try something new with Mega Fortune by NetEnt. The game selection includes select variations of Baccarat, Blackjack, Poker, Roulette, etc. The selection may, of course, vary from standard variations to include special versions such as Double Ball Roulette. The live casino section is something wild offering the most enjoyable games ranging from live Poker and Roulette to live Sic Bo and Fish Prawn Crab Dice.

Support and Fairness

Whenever you seek assistance, 1xBet online casino will provide support via traditional methods such as e-mail, live chat or use Signal, Imo, Twitter, and  WhatsApp.

has more than what you’d expect. It begins with the standard options, including live chat and email. But then they make it even easier by offering additional options such as WhatsApp support. You can also use Signal and Imo to get in touch or contact them via their support page on Twitter.

1xBet Online Casino may not include RTP percentages and yet working with the best developers the casino offers games by award-winning game providers, ensuring all of the games will be around the average of 95%.

Bonus Description

1xBet Casino Welcome Bonus

1xBet Casino Welcome Package includes a highly impressive welcome bonus up to €/$1,500 in bonuses plus 150 Free Spins. With 1xBet Casino, your welcome bonus comes in handy four times. The first deposit of a minimum  €/$10  will unlock the first bonus treat with a 100% bonus up to €/$300 plus 30 free spins on Book of Gold: Classic. Keep in mind that the remaining bonuses will require you to deposit at least €/$15 to unlock a 50% bonus up to €/$350 and you get 35 free spins on the Legends of Cleopatra slot on your second deposit. Your third deposit will unlock a 25% bonus up to €/$400 plus 40 free spins on the Solar Queen slot. Make your deposit high to get more on your final chance for the welcome package. Make a deposit to unlock a 25% bonus up to €/$450 plus 45 free spins on Imperial Fruit: 40 lines. Keep in mind that the wagering requirement is 35 and must be achieved within 7 days. Keep in mind that T&C apply.

1xBet Casino VIP Bonus Deal Details

1xBet Casino likes to pamper their members and treats like a star to their loyal players. The loyalty program has 8 levels, beginning from the copper level to the top. The higher your VIP level, the higher will be your cashback. Win or lose, your cashback will be based on your bet.

https://www.casino24.com/news/1xbet-casino-welcome-bonus.html

Plaza Royal Book of Dead
Plaza Royal Book of Dead

100% match up bonus up to €200 plus 100 extra spins and for the 2nd deposit (min. €20) — 40 spins on Book of Dead  

Play Now
Regent Play Starburst
Regent Play Starburst

1st Deposit: 100% bonus up to €200 and 30 spins. Min. deposit: €0. Max. bonus: €200.  

Play Now
QueenPlay Legacy of Dead
QueenPlay Legacy of Dead

100% match up bonus up to €200 plus 100 extra spins and for 2nd deposit (min. €20) — 40 spins on Book of Dead

Play Now
1